Veggie Frittata @lisa.rundumpflanzlich
This brick was created by Lisa, who is also an exceptional vegan nutrition counselor.
Build an eat in 1¼ h (Prep: 15 min // Cook: 60 min)
For 1 Bricklayer
1. Preheat oven to 220°.
2. Wash all veggies. Cut zucchini, bell pepper and mushrooms into small pieces. Chop the parsley.
3. For the dough mix chickpea flour, soy joghurt, rape oil, baking soda and water together. Take care that there are no chunks left and the consistency is homogenous.
4. Now add all veggies + spices to the dough and stir again.
5. Fill the brick with the frittata mixture.
6. Bake it at 200° for 50 to 60 min.